Re: Keyword search across multiple tables

Lars Brownies

      9th Jan 2010
TJEngel,

To search across multiple tables you can use a union query which can be
incorporated in Allen Browne's solution Gina mentioned. A union query
consists of multiple queries of which the order of the fields as well as the
number of fields must be identical. For more info see:
http://www.databasedev.co.uk/union_query.html

Lars