Re: KERNEL32.DLL corrupt?

Rick Rogers

      11th Jul 2009
Hi,

Did you reinstall the 32 bit software? Or are you tryiing to run it from the
pre-existing program folders?

If you already did run a registry cleaner, check to see if it has an undo
function and use it.

Otherwise, it sounds like your clean install did not go properly and you
will need to wipe and reload.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/