Re: Internet Explorer 8 Displays Blank Page

Robert Aldwinckle

      9th Jul 2009
(cross-post added to Vista Networking)
"JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Vista.
> Doesn't happen much. Happens a few times with 100 pages.
> Yeah it would be a bit difficult to troubleshoot happening so few times.

> Just thought, maybe it was a sign of some larger issue.

Could be a symptom of an MTU issue but I thought that Vista had
a way of automating that.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925280

(BING search for
Vista MTU "black hole" site:support.microsoft.com
)

So now details about your connectivity will be relevant as well.
And you might find more informed help in a Vista specific newsgroup instead.
Crossposting to Vista Networking for convenience.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---