Re: Importing Contact Lists Into Windows Live Mail Beta

D. Spencer Hines

      28th Sep 2008
Thanks.

My experience is that I successfully import a *.wab file -- but as
soon as I close WLM the contacts apparently go into the bit bucket and
WLM tells me I have no contacts at all, the next time I open it.

*.csv files won't import at all.

Curious...

Cheers,
--