PC Review

Re: Gradient Color 2 for Active Title Bar is unselectable.

jwsmsmith@gmail.com

18th Jan 2012

In case the previous advice didn't work here is what worked for me. In the registry go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop then delete the binary value called "UserPreferencesMask". Reboot. You will have some prefencesthat you will have to readjust. If you have another profile on the PC thatis not messed you may simply change your binary to match the working profile. Incidently my problem started with a mistake in Auslogic's "BoostSpeed"(System Tweaks>User Interface>Visual Effects) and I checked the value "Display gradient window caption". I have verified that this check mark in factremoves the second color in both the "Active and Inactive" Titlebars.

Mayayana

18th Jan 2012
You might want to get yourself a real newsreader
and stop using "web forum" slop like Google Groups.
Then you'll be able to take part in current discussions
rather than answering questions that were posted
1, 2, 3, or more years ago.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: