Re: Folder disapeared - and I need it back

Michael Walraven

      22nd Apr 2009
if you did a move of a folder but kept it in the same drive then it goes
very fast, it may have been completed by the time you cancelled (only has to
change some pointers for the folder, not the files under the folder). So it
may have been successful and you only need to find out where. I would
suggest that you do a search for 'images' everywhere including non-indexed
locations and if that doesn't work, then do a search for *.jpg for instance
using search everywhere including non indexed folders.
Also I understand that Vista Business has shadow copy, so you can do a file
restore using that (I don't have Business so can't say just how that is
done.)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...