Re: Fax just stopped working

Shyama [MSFT]

      9th Jul 2003
Run the following command and start the fax serveice.
"net start fax"
What are the Fax related events reported in the application log of Event
viewer?

If the service starts up fine then it is possible that the modem is not
configured to send a receive.
So open the fax printer properties from the "Printers and faxes" folder.
(Start menu->Control Panel->Printers and faxes).
If the fax printer is not installed select the file menu and add a local fax
printer.
Open the modem properties and select devices and configure the modem to send
and receive.

Thanks,
--
Shyama Prasad

purposes only.

"Nadyne Nelson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lLEIa.385$(E-Mail Removed)...
> As of this morning, I am unable to send or receive a fax. I uninstalled

the