Re: errormessage and how to fix

BEN T

      20th Sep 2004

Help,

I cannot create an network acess point to get to my
dsl. I continue to get the following error message

" The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located
in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL

Any thoughts would be great.

Thank You

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbEw=?=

      20th Sep 2004
Ben,
Have you tried searching Google and the MS Knowledgebase. You'll find good
information on this error in both places. Sounds like the msdart.dll file
may be damaged and in need of replacement.
Michael