Re: E-mail results with a form

Mike

      27th Jun 2003
Thomas,

I have found the asp code for e-mailing form results. It
mentioned that I needed to have Collaboration Data Objects
for NTS (CDONTS)installed on my W2K server. How Would I go
about finding out if it is installed or where I can get
it? I have my own w2k server that is hosting my site.

Mikeal

determine what ASP
>email component you host supports.
>
>--

>Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
>WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
>http://www.ycoln-resources.com
>FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
>MS KB Quick Links, etc.
>To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage

support see:
>http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
>
>"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:0c5601c33cc5$19bc98c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I have forms set up to submit to a MS Access dbase using
>> ASP. Can I also have it e-mail me that a new form has

been
>> submitted with some of the form fields being a part of

the