Re: E-Mail Quandry

___Zoom

      29th Jul 2003
There's an 'Order and Download' link on the website. Can it be that it aint
freeware?

"-½cut" <halfcut@DIE_SPAMMERstalkingsheep.co.uk> wrote in message
> POKO <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > My Outlook Express has conked out - receives but wont send so I
> > thought "time for a new one". Downloaded Pegasus from ftp site but
> > craps out on a page fault immediately. Can't get to the Pegasus site
> > to look around. Any help appreciated.
> >

> I also get a 504 from the pegasus site. I think quite well of this
> client:
> Sylpheed-Claws
> http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/apps/sylpheed/en/index.html
> ...as a plan B
>
> If you have specific needs, then here's some other email clients (and
> servers) for you to trawl through:
> http://stalkingsheep.co.uk/links2/in...aycat&catid=12

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=

      29th Jul 2003
"___Zoom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news:bg57hl$kk3ij$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>:

> There's an 'Order and Download' link on the website. Can it be
> that it aint freeware?

Hard to tell which program you mean when you top-post above text that
mentions several. Assuming you meant Sylpheed-Claws, it's distributed
under the GNU GPL.

--
»Q«