Re: DVD 's not recognized but CD can.why? urgent. serious problem.

Curious

      13th Jun 2009
Early life failure of electronic components is common just RMA the drive.
IMHO if an electronic system/component works for the first 3-4 months then
it is probably good for many years.

"harsha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> ; Wrote:
>>

> its a brand new one just a month and half old.. though can i get the
> probs.?
>

> --
> harsha

Woody