Re: Dumb question - How to create a system restore point in WXP Pro?

VanguardLH

      21st May 2012
Dave wrote:

> Hate to be so stupid, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Any
> help would be appreiated...

%SystemRoot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe

Or use the shortcut in your Start Menu:
Start -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore

Mort

      22nd May 2012
Dave wrote:
> THANK YOU! God, I really feel stupid now. But thank you so much for
> the timely reply.
>
> Dave
>
> "VanguardLH"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:jpdhiq$67f$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dave wrote:
>>
>>> Hate to be so stupid, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Any
>>> help would be appreiated...

>> %SystemRoot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe
>>
>> Or use the shortcut in your Start Menu:
>> Start -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore

Hi Dave,

No, you are not stupid at all. You are smart enough to know when to ask
a question, and smart enough to know who to ask. Everything is so
complex these days, and no one knows everything.

Regards,

Mort Linder