Re: How do I copy a business card to fill the page?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      12th Aug 2012
Assuming it's the typical template set up as a table, you copy the first
cell, then select the entire table and paste. If that doesn't copy the
entire contents properly, see http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm,
which has a macro at the end to propagate the contents properly.

"ramirezbarb" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

I am using a business card template and have one card done. How do I
copy this card to fill the page of 10 cards?

--
ramirezbarb