Re: Display of secondary axis trendline for a secondary axis plot

Jon Peltier

      21st Sep 2004
Ian -

I just made an XY chart with two series, one primary and one secondary. I was able to add a
trendline for each series, and both trendlines appeared with no problem. Perhaps I chose too
simple a model of your problem. What kind of chart is this? How different are the scales? Could
you post a sample of your data (as text right in your reply)?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services