Re-direct without Exchange using Outlook XP?

News

      21st Jul 2003
Is there a way to have Outlook XP redirect email without owning Exchange? I
want to buy a Blackberry, and I want to keep my existing email account.
thanks in advancee. Please respond here to the group. My email address is
not listed so as to escape at least some spam.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      22nd Jul 2003
What do you mean "re-direct?" You can use Rules Wizard to forward mail if
that is what you mean.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Having searched the archives and finding no answer, News
<(E-Mail Removed)> asked:
| Is there a way to have Outlook XP redirect email without owning
| Exchange? I want to buy a Blackberry, and I want to keep my existing
| email account. thanks in advancee. Please respond here to the group.
| My email address is not listed so as to escape at least some spam.

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

      22nd Jul 2003
The Blackberry software should do the redirection for you.