Re: Defender Failed 0x800106ba-0x80092003

shirli

      9th Mar 2009
windows defender error 0x800106ba keeps popping up.. i don't know what to do..
i have no clue how this happend and what to do....help

"Ray Barnes" wrote:

> Use the admin settings to check the manuel or auto run settings and fix
> the error in windows defender by changing the way it runs. Auto or
> manuel and then reset back to run atuomatic at startup of system start.
>

> --
> Ray Barnes

Frank Holman

      9th Mar 2009
shirli <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>windows defender error 0x800106ba keeps popping up.. i don't know what to do..
>i have no clue how this happend and what to do....help

http://www.google.com/search?q=windo...L_enUS284US284

Christine Williams

      14th Mar 2009
Here's how I fixed it:

Click Start
In Search - services
Click on Services in the list
You will now have a list of services on the pc
Scroll to Windows Defender and it will say Manual
Change it to Automatic and Start it then
Reboot and the message is gone from both of my computers.....

"shirli" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> windows defender error 0x800106ba keeps popping up.. i don't know what to
> do..
> i have no clue how this happend and what to do....help
>
> "Ray Barnes" wrote:
>

>> Use the admin settings to check the manuel or auto run settings and fix
>> the error in windows defender by changing the way it runs. Auto or
>> manuel and then reset back to run atuomatic at startup of system start.
>>

>> --
>> Ray Barnes

Johnny

      2nd Apr 2009

"Christine Williams" wrote:

> Here's how I fixed it:
>

> Click Start
> In Search - services
> Click on Services in the list
> You will now have a list of services on the pc
> Scroll to Windows Defender and it will say Manual
> Change it to Automatic and Start it then
> Reboot and the message is gone from both of my computers.....
>

> "shirli" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > windows defender error 0x800106ba keeps popping up.. i don't know what to
> > do..
> > i have no clue how this happend and what to do....help
> >
> > "Ray Barnes" wrote:
> >

> >> Use the admin settings to check the manuel or auto run settings and fix
> >> the error in windows defender by changing the way it runs. Auto or
> >> manuel and then reset back to run atuomatic at startup of system start.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Ray Barnes

Christine,
You're Awesome! Worked on my computer too! Thank You
Johnny