RE: Creative Zen DAP-HD0014 NOT CONNECTED PROBLEM(20GB MP3 Player)

=?Utf-8?B?am9obnN0cmVja2Vy?=

      5th Jan 2007
I know very little about computers. I have a creative zen and when I try to
load music into it I get a message that my Windows Media 10 is incompatible.
Also, message says my zen is not connected when it is! Please help!
--
Greatful for today!