Re: When in the course of human events...

FromTheRafters

      20th May 2010
"starwars" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Since a number of Raid's drug using, VX'r buddies have taken to using
> remailers to harass some of the more sane members of this group who
> have figured out what an absolute **** Raid/Dustin Cook and his
> druggie friends are, I have taken to signing my posts with PGP. I'm
> sure there are some in here who will know how to tell my posts from
> those of Raid's drug using brothers.

Great, now we can verify anonymous crap actually came from an anonymous
ass.

carl's@his.place.saloon

      20th May 2010
On Thu, 20 May 2010 06:57:29 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"starwars" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> Since a number of Raid's drug using, VX'r buddies have taken to using
>> remailers to harass some of the more sane members of this group who
>> have figured out what an absolute **** Raid/Dustin Cook and his
>> druggie friends are, I have taken to signing my posts with PGP. I'm
>> sure there are some in here who will know how to tell my posts from
>> those of Raid's drug using brothers.

>Great, now we can verify anonymous crap actually came from an anonymous
>ass.

Correction.

This way we can at least know when a post has come from this
specific anonymous ass. )

FromTheRafters

      20th May 2010
<carl'(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 20 May 2010 06:57:29 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>"starwars" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> Since a number of Raid's drug using, VX'r buddies have taken to
>>> using
>>> remailers to harass some of the more sane members of this group who
>>> have figured out what an absolute **** Raid/Dustin Cook and his
>>> druggie friends are, I have taken to signing my posts with PGP. I'm
>>> sure there are some in here who will know how to tell my posts from
>>> those of Raid's drug using brothers.

>>Great, now we can verify anonymous crap actually came from an
>>anonymous
>>ass.
>>

> Correction.
>
> This way we can at least know when a post has come from this
> specific anonymous ass. )

I stand corrected.

....and doesn't this actually decrease his anonymity?

carl's@his.place.saloon

      20th May 2010
On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:08:28 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><carl'(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Thu, 20 May 2010 06:57:29 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>"starwars" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>Great, now we can verify anonymous crap actually came from an
>>>anonymous
>>>ass.
>>>

>> Correction.
>>
>> This way we can at least know when a post has come from this
>> specific anonymous ass. )

>I stand corrected.
>
>...and doesn't this actually decrease his anonymity?

Only if he screws up and signs a non anonymous post with the same
key he is using here. Even if he goofs and signs an anonymous
post elsewhere on Usenet, you will know it is the same Raid
basher, but you are no closer to knowing who he is. As long as
he sticks to using the key for banging Raid the asshole's head
against the truth, I don't see any problem.

One caveat he must be aware of: If he mouths off with some
incidental personal data regarding himself or others he knows
here, someone might put the dots together, but even then, they
can't be positively sure.

FromTheRafters

      20th May 2010
<carl'(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:08:28 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>><carl'(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Correction.
>>>
>>> This way we can at least know when a post has come from this
>>> specific anonymous ass. )

>>I stand corrected.
>>
>>...and doesn't this actually decrease his anonymity?
>>

> Only if he screws up and signs a non anonymous post with the same
> key he is using here. Even if he goofs and signs an anonymous
> post elsewhere on Usenet, you will know it is the same Raid
> basher, but you are no closer to knowing who he is. As long as
> he sticks to using the key for banging Raid the asshole's head
> against the truth, I don't see any problem.
>
> One caveat he must be aware of: If he mouths off with some
> incidental personal data regarding himself or others he knows
> here, someone might put the dots together, but even then, they
> can't be positively sure.

....and the signatures do nothing to prove that non-signed posts aren't
also his (as it seems he is trying to do).

Peter Foldes

      20th May 2010
dizum.com is used by Butts when posting incognito. I have posted this many times

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"FromTheRafters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ht4bk4$q9v$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> <carl'(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:08:28 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>><carl'(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>I stand corrected.
>>>
>>>...and doesn't this actually decrease his anonymity?
>>>

>> Only if he screws up and signs a non anonymous post with the same
>> key he is using here. Even if he goofs and signs an anonymous
>> post elsewhere on Usenet, you will know it is the same Raid
>> basher, but you are no closer to knowing who he is. As long as
>> he sticks to using the key for banging Raid the asshole's head
>> against the truth, I don't see any problem.
>>
>> One caveat he must be aware of: If he mouths off with some
>> incidental personal data regarding himself or others he knows
>> here, someone might put the dots together, but even then, they
>> can't be positively sure.

> ...and the signatures do nothing to prove that non-signed posts aren't also his
> (as it seems he is trying to do).

Dustin Cook

      21st May 2010
carl'(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:jgbbv5tu24rl1g6ej5m70e85coa7cnguok@
4ax.com:

> On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:08:28 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>><carl'(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

I'm

>>> Correction.
>>>
>>> This way we can at least know when a post has come from this
>>> specific anonymous ass. )

>>I stand corrected.
>>
>>...and doesn't this actually decrease his anonymity?
>>

> Only if he screws up and signs a non anonymous post with the same
> key he is using here. Even if he goofs and signs an anonymous
> post elsewhere on Usenet, you will know it is the same Raid
> basher, but you are no closer to knowing who he is. As long as
> he sticks to using the key for banging Raid the asshole's head
> against the truth, I don't see any problem.

He'd have to learn the truth before he could bash my head with it.
Asshole I am sure, everyone can be. But, the things he's trying to pass
off as the truth aren't. I honestly can't believe anyone with a
functional brain would buy into any of it. But, alas, you and he
certainly have.

So, bash away then. When your headache starts, you only have yourself to
blame tho.

> One caveat he must be aware of: If he mouths off with some
> incidental personal data regarding himself or others he knows
> here, someone might put the dots together, but even then, they
> can't be positively sure.

He like yourself, is a coward who feels they have to hide, incapable of
taking responsibility for the posts they make on usenet. Quite sad.

--
Feel free to steal this tagline!

carl's@his.place.saloon

      21st May 2010
On Thu, 20 May 2010 18:03:46 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

snip

>>>I stand corrected.
>>>
>>>...and doesn't this actually decrease his anonymity?
>>>

>> Only if he screws up and signs a non anonymous post with the same
>> key he is using here. Even if he goofs and signs an anonymous
>> post elsewhere on Usenet, you will know it is the same Raid
>> basher, but you are no closer to knowing who he is. As long as
>> he sticks to using the key for banging Raid the asshole's head
>> against the truth, I don't see any problem.
>>
>> One caveat he must be aware of: If he mouths off with some
>> incidental personal data regarding himself or others he knows
>> here, someone might put the dots together, but even then, they
>> can't be positively sure.

>...and the signatures do nothing to prove that non-signed posts aren't
>also his (as it seems he is trying to do).

The signed posts are only used to verify that all posts signed
with that PGP key are from the same poster. All it does is weed
out impostors.

I don't understand what you mean by "as it seems he is trying to
do." If you mean there is no way of knowing if that same person
is posting without a sig, that is right. The purpose of a signed
post is - as I have said, only to prove that every post with that
sig is from the same poster. I can understand why he started
using a PGP sig. A bunch of morons began posting anon here and
the Raid basher didn't not want the crap they were posting to be
attributed to him. That, as I surmise, was his reason for going
with signed posts.

I screwed around a bit some years ago with PGP, but I and my
friends simply were not paranoid enough to keep up with it. If
I find myself in a group were such a thing was really needed
because of forged headers, etc., I just bug out of the group.

carl's@his.place.saloon

      21st May 2010
On Fri, 21 May 2010 01:42:37 GMT, Dustin Cook
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
taken out

>>>I stand corrected.
>>>
>>>...and doesn't this actually decrease his anonymity?
>>>

>> Only if he screws up and signs a non anonymous post with the same
>> key he is using here. Even if he goofs and signs an anonymous
>> post elsewhere on Usenet, you will know it is the same Raid
>> basher, but you are no closer to knowing who he is. As long as
>> he sticks to using the key for banging Raid the asshole's head
>> against the truth, I don't see any problem.

>He'd have to learn the truth before he could bash my head with it.
>Asshole I am sure, everyone can be. But, the things he's trying to pass
>off as the truth aren't. I honestly can't believe anyone with a
>functional brain would buy into any of it. But, alas, you and he
>certainly have.

Asshole? I see you are on your best behavior. At least you
didn't threaten me with a gun.

>So, bash away then. When your headache starts, you only have yourself to
>blame tho.

I ain't bashing anyone. I am merely a sideline viewer, enjoying
seeing one of the meanest shits on Usenet catch what's coming to
him. If you think I'm bashing simply because I express an
opinion regarding the posts, t.s., buddy.

>> One caveat he must be aware of: If he mouths off with some
>> incidental personal data regarding himself or others he knows
>> here, someone might put the dots together, but even then, they
>> can't be positively sure.

>He like yourself, is a coward who feels they have to hide, incapable of
>taking responsibility for the posts they make on usenet. Quite sad.

I'm a coward? I'm hiding? Take a look at my headers and you can
plainly see my provider. No proxy, no nonsense. As for the
nick, who uses their real name on Usenet? You? I bet if I hired
a detective outfit to trace you, I'd find you don't live in any
of the places you stated you do. I'd also find that Dustin Cook
is just another paranoid prevarication. One thing about the
posts I did find interesting, though, is how that poster has you
spotted in his sights. You are a fearful coward. You do
everything in your power to scare off people, threats of killing,
guns, threats of visiting them with violent intent. The reason
you do this is obvious, you'd **** in your pants if any man ever
confronted you to your face.

I once had a very small dog. From the moment the door would open
to let him out, he take off down the stairs to the yard,
growling, barking, threatening anything that might be anywhere
around the yard. That little guy couldn't have fought off a
rabbit, so his only hope was to scare them before they got the
idea of going for him. You sound just like the little mutt I
had.

Enjoy this one post. I have no intention of getting into some
exchange of specious logical bullshit with you. You could wear
anyone down with the crap you write, because you do have an
endless well of crap inside you.

**** off, you sick ****.

Dustin Cook

      22nd May 2010
carl'(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:b2sbv5dtaqh30rla64980r6t271u7cs37g@
4ax.com:

> On Fri, 21 May 2010 01:42:37 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> taken out

>>> Only if he screws up and signs a non anonymous post with the same
>>> key he is using here. Even if he goofs and signs an anonymous
>>> post elsewhere on Usenet, you will know it is the same Raid
>>> basher, but you are no closer to knowing who he is. As long as
>>> he sticks to using the key for banging Raid the asshole's head
>>> against the truth, I don't see any problem.

>>He'd have to learn the truth before he could bash my head with it.
>>Asshole I am sure, everyone can be. But, the things he's trying to pass
>>off as the truth aren't. I honestly can't believe anyone with a
>>functional brain would buy into any of it. But, alas, you and he
>>certainly have.

> Asshole? I see you are on your best behavior. At least you
> didn't threaten me with a gun.

Not hardly. And why would I threaten you with a gun? I have no need.

>>So, bash away then. When your headache starts, you only have yourself

>>blame tho.
>>

> I ain't bashing anyone. I am merely a sideline viewer, enjoying
> seeing one of the meanest shits on Usenet catch what's coming to
> him. If you think I'm bashing simply because I express an
> opinion regarding the posts, t.s., buddy.

one of the meanest shits? catch whats coming to him? How.. vigilante of
you. Didn't get much past highschool huh?

>>> One caveat he must be aware of: If he mouths off with some
>>> incidental personal data regarding himself or others he knows
>>> here, someone might put the dots together, but even then, they
>>> can't be positively sure.

>>He like yourself, is a coward who feels they have to hide, incapable of
>>taking responsibility for the posts they make on usenet. Quite sad.

> I'm a coward? I'm hiding? Take a look at my headers and you can
> plainly see my provider. No proxy, no nonsense. As for the
> nick, who uses their real name on Usenet? You? I bet if I hired
> a detective outfit to trace you, I'd find you don't live in any
> of the places you stated you do. I'd also find that Dustin Cook

I would like to see the look on your face when the detective shows you
that I do live in kingsport, tn, that my former job was a malware
researcher with malwarebytes, and that you now owe him $$$. I would
really like to see that. It would truely be ****in priceless.

> is just another paranoid prevarication. One thing about the
> posts I did find interesting, though, is how that poster has you
> spotted in his sights. You are a fearful coward. You do
> everything in your power to scare off people, threats of killing,

I'm not fearful of anything, and certainly no coward. I don't scare
anybody off who has a brain capable of thinking. I suppose you meant to
say that I intimidate people. And again, only stupid people find me
intimidating. I'm quiet harmless unless provoked.

> Enjoy this one post. I have no intention of getting into some

I'm not worried about your intentions. I'd be surprised if you have a GED
based on your post.

> **** off, you sick ****.

You first.

--
Sometimes, I can't tell if life is passing me by? Or trying to run me
over!