Re: Copy the contents from richtextbox to another richtextbox with diff. font, style,collor backcolor etc.

Alan

      23rd Dec 2004
Hello,
If only "copy" is needed, you may use the Copy method of the RichTextBox
control, then use the Paste method in the other control.

"shafiqul amin via .NET 247" <(E-Mail Removed)>
??????:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> (Type your message here)
> Hi, I am developing a instant messanger.But I can not transfer the text of

different font and sytle from user richtextbox to conversation richtextbox.
plz help me providing guidelines and code if possible.thanx