Re: Copy the contents from richtextbox to another richtextbox with diff. font, style,collor backcolor etc.

Champika Nirosh

      18th Oct 2004
Hi amin

Use myRichTextBox.Rtf as the send query and in the receiver side

receiverRichTextBox.Rtf = "what received";

This will let you keep the formatting etc as they are..

Thanks,
Regards,
Nirosh.

"shafiqul amin via .NET 247" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> (Type your message here)
> Hi, I am developing a instant messanger.But I can not transfer the text of

different font and sytle from user richtextbox to conversation richtextbox.
plz help me providing guidelines and code if possible.thanx