Re: Contacts & Signatures Won't Stick

D. Spencer Hines

      23rd Sep 2008
I import a *.WAB file and everything goes smoothly.

Than I exit WLM and when I open it up again all the contacts have
disappeared and I'm told I have zero contacts in that account.
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas

> "Kelly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> The Dutch version has some problems with this issue according to
>> Jonathan Kay.
>>
>> --
>>
>> All the Best,
>> Kelly (MS-MVP/DTS&XP)
>>
>> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
>>
>> SupportSpace
>> www.supportspace.com/pages?aiu=kellyskorner
>>
>> "D. Spencer Hines" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>I can't get Contacts and more than one Signature to stick in WLM
>>> 14.0.5027.0908 Beta, using XP SP3.
>>>
>>> Each time I exit WLM, the contacts and extra signatures disappear.
>>>
>>> Is no one else experiencing this problem?
>>>
>>> Is it a known bug in WLM 14.0.5027.0908 Beta?
>>> --
>>> DSH
>>> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
>>> Vires et Honor

sgopus

      23rd Sep 2008
I believe WLM is part of Vista, and this is XP general questions, sorry.

"D. Spencer Hines" wrote:

> I import a *.WAB file and everything goes smoothly.
>
> Than I exit WLM and when I open it up again all the contacts have
> disappeared and I'm told I have zero contacts in that account.
> --
> DSH
> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
> Vires et Honor
>
> > "Kelly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >> The Dutch version has some problems with this issue according to
> >> Jonathan Kay.
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> All the Best,
> >> Kelly (MS-MVP/DTS&XP)
> >>
> >> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
> >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
> >>
> >> SupportSpace
> >> www.supportspace.com/pages?aiu=kellyskorner
> >>
> >> "D. Spencer Hines" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

sgopus

      23rd Sep 2008
I am correcting myself WLM is a part of XP, but seeing how I know nothing
about it, I can't offer anything but comic relief. sorry

"D. Spencer Hines" wrote:

> I import a *.WAB file and everything goes smoothly.
>
> Than I exit WLM and when I open it up again all the contacts have
> disappeared and I'm told I have zero contacts in that account.
> --
> DSH
> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
> Vires et Honor
>
> > "Kelly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >> The Dutch version has some problems with this issue according to
> >> Jonathan Kay.
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> All the Best,
> >> Kelly (MS-MVP/DTS&XP)
> >>
> >> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
> >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
> >>
> >> SupportSpace
> >> www.supportspace.com/pages?aiu=kellyskorner
> >>
> >> "D. Spencer Hines" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Olórin

      23rd Sep 2008
"sgopus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am correcting myself WLM is a part of XP, but seeing how I know nothing
> about it, I can't offer anything but comic relief. sorry
>
> "D. Spencer Hines" wrote:
>
>> I import a *.WAB file and everything goes smoothly.
>>
>> Than I exit WLM and when I open it up again all the contacts have
>> disappeared and I'm told I have zero contacts in that account.
>> --
>> DSH
>> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
>> Vires et Honor
>>
>> > "Kelly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

And there should surely be a dedicated forum for beta testers anyway,
methinks....