Re: Contacts & Signatures Won't Stick

D. Spencer Hines

      22nd Sep 2008
I can't get Contacts and more than one Signature to stick in WLM
14.0.5027.0908 Beta, using XP SP3.

Each time I exit WLM, the contacts and extra signatures disappear.

Is no one else experiencing this problem?

Is it a known bug in WLM 14.0.5027.0908 Beta?
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Kelly

      22nd Sep 2008
The Dutch version has some problems with this issue according to Jonathan
Kay.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP/DTS&XP)

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

SupportSpace
www.supportspace.com/pages?aiu=kellyskorner

"D. Spencer Hines" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I can't get Contacts and more than one Signature to stick in WLM
> 14.0.5027.0908 Beta, using XP SP3.
>
> Each time I exit WLM, the contacts and extra signatures disappear.
>
> Is no one else experiencing this problem?
>
> Is it a known bug in WLM 14.0.5027.0908 Beta?
> --
> DSH
> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
> Vires et Honor

D. Spencer Hines

      22nd Sep 2008
Thanks very much.

Is anyone having these problems with the English version?

DSH

news:(E-Mail Removed)...