Re: Configuring Cisco Linksys with local ISP

Jack [MVP-Networking]

      28th Sep 2009

Hi
Almost all DSL services need first a Modem connected to the Tel. line.
Some ISPs provide a Modem, many provide Modem/Router combo.
So as a first step you should post how you are connected Now.
Once the hardware issue is cleared Malke's excellent post would do the rest.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).