Re: Column C does not belong to the table T

Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

      20th Sep 2004
mkomasi,

Without some more specific information (the structure of the data table,
what you are doing, the data grid settings, the user action, etc, etc),
there is little that we could do. I've never seen anything like that, and I
wouldn't imagine that this would happen, unless you are doing something
strange with the table structures.

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
- (E-Mail Removed)