Re: certificate CN name does not match passed value

Bill Terry

      31st May 2009

"Bill Terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:...
> Help Me lease,
>
> When I open my mail vista progam this always pops up..
> "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that can
> not be verified. The CN does not match the passed value. Do you want to
> continue using this server? I say yes and it goes away until I open vista
> mail again. Any help would help.
> Thanks

Gary VanderMolen

      1st Jun 2009
Changes are, you are getting that error message because you are
using an obsolete name for the mail server. Make sure all your
AT&T/Sbcglobal account settings agree with this:
http://helpme.att.net/article.php?item=10707

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)