RE: how to capture saveFileDialog.OverwritePrompt Response?

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=

      13th Jan 2007
I think I figured this out. If you click on "Yes", then the SaveFileDialog
control proceeds with Response.OK. I can write my File.Delete(file) code
after that.

If you click on "No" then the SaveFileDialog control does not proceed.