Re: Can't Browse With Any Browser

FYI

      22nd Apr 2009
WINDOWS UPDATE CAUSED THE PROBLEM!!
I had exactly same issue(cannt browse) and tried to fix it for a week,
nothing worked. Then I did system restore ( vista -> control pannel ->
backup recovery) back to when the machine was fine. The browsers worked fine
:-) Then I did windows update (it showed 8 cretical updates). The machine
went back to what it was: to port 80 blocked(web browser does not work). Then
I restore the system again without windows update, it works fine. The Windows
Updates caused this problem!