Re: Canon printers not compatible with Remote Desktop

DevilsPGD

      15th Mar 2008
In message <(E-Mail Removed)> BARBLS
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone know a way to get my PC at work which uses Vista Business
>to list my Canon Printer so I am able to print documents that are on my
>work machine and on my Novell Network of which I am the Admin? My home
>machine has XP Pro.

A few extra steps, but you could try installing a free PDF creator,
create the PDF and transfer it to the machine which is actually doing
the printing.

It's a pain, and not a complete solution, but it might do the trick.