Re: How can I export the contents of the reminder window?

Bob I

      2nd Sep 2009
Export? What are you going to Export to? You can hit Alt-Printscreen and
capture an image of the Reminder window, and then paste that into some
application that supports images.

James Martin wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> How can I export the reminders that are currently in my reminder window? I
> can't just report all calendar appointments within a certain date range,
> because that would miss some old appointments (that are still in my reminder
> window thanks to snoozing) and include some newer appointments that
> shouldn't be included (because they've been dismissed).
>
> Thanks!
>
> James

Bob I

      2nd Sep 2009
Sorry, I'm not aware of any interface that provides that ability. You
perhaps could filter on Reminders in the Appointments view of the Calendar.