Re: Blue screen of death appears out of nowhere due to app error please help

Rick Rogers

      21st Jan 2010
Hi,

You are infected with a randomly named virus, not uncommon actually. Boot to
safe mode, delete the file (acgshccg.exe) and disable/delete its startup
entry (run msconfig, check the startup tab).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org