RE: Bad news for Microsoft, good news for Apple and Intel

Lime

      20th Apr 2008
Hey, Mr. Fanboy, I don't get what you're doing here. You roam the forums for
no particular reason, attacking Vista whenever you get a chance. I can agree
that Vista is not the best operating system around (good old win98...), but
that is not a reason to flame the crap out of the forums, lowering the
overall quality and making it harder for people who want help to actually get
help.

Thank you for reading,
Lime

Frank

      20th Apr 2008
laugh at the jackass in the box wrote:

> this is not a forum, its a newsgroup called vista.general

....and you're not very smart.

> and I think .general includes bad criticism about the worst operating system
> made by MS, aka Vista

We all love watching you make a complete and utter fool out of yourself
on a daily basis...LOL!
Frank