RE: Assign a signature by external or internal reciepents.

asindiggler

      26th Apr 2010
Hi Jordan,

I've just been looking into the same problem and I found an add-on for
Outlook available to download (link below). In my opinion it does the job
but its not free so you'll have to make your own mind up on whether its
justified for the number of people in your company.

http://www.standss.com/signatureswitch/default.asp

I'd like to know if anyone knows of a freeware solution to this common
problem?

Cheers!

DISCLAIMER: I'm not connected with the company that produces this software
in any way, shape or form and make no recommendations on its value or
effectiveness.