Re: how to add 1,5gb storage hdd to pc separate from raid 0

Rick Rogers

      24th Sep 2009
Hi,

The only thing that you would need to do in the BIOS is enable the port the
drive is connected to if it is not already. This would be unusual. Simply
attach the drive at a free port and boot the system up. Open disk manager
(diskmgmt.msc) and create a partition, then format and you should be ready
to go.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/