Re: access denied on vista Document folder from xp pro laptop

Jack [MVP-Networking]

      11th Mar 2010
Hi
Firewall instructions.
Windows 7 Work Network,
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/window...s7_sharing.htm
Vista File and Printer Sharing-
Windows XP File Sharing -
Printer Sharing
XP -http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/honeycutt_july2.mspx
Windows Native Firewall setting for Sharing
XP -http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
When done hard reboot all network computers and the Router.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...