QVGA support in Windows XP embedded

Esha

      25th Feb 2009
Does the XPe support QVGA display ? I mean not hardware support but OS
with the entire screen being displayed with quarter of the actual screen
size (with all the start button and all other menus) ?

Regards
Esha

Mike Warren

      25th Feb 2009
Esha wrote:

> Does the XPe support QVGA display ? I mean not hardware support but
> OS with the entire screen being displayed with quarter of the actual
> screen size (with all the start button and all other menus) ?

Only if you have hardware that supports XP Pro/Home with appropriate
drivers. I don't personally know of any.

--
- Mike

David Jones vpac org>

      10th Mar 2009
We have a QVGA target system (actually Wide QVGA) that we drive from a normal
x86 mainboard's VGA outlet. WE have an external box that adapts to a WQVA
then that goes through a custom driver board for the display.
--
David Jones
Software Developer

"Esha" wrote:

> Does the XPe support QVGA display ? I mean not hardware support but OS
> with the entire screen being displayed with quarter of the actual screen
> size (with all the start button and all other menus) ?
>
> Regards
> Esha

Eshanye Kuppali

      13th Oct 2009
David,

Would it be possible to give some details of this external box that adapts to WQVA ? Also, how good is the output ? and how easy a solution to implement using this?

Regards
Esha

davidj <ATDOT wrote:

RE: QVGA support in Windows XP embedded
09-Mar-09

We have a QVGA target system (actually Wide QVGA) that we drive from a normal
x86 mainboard's VGA outlet. WE have an external box that adapts to a WQVA
then that goes through a custom driver board for the display
--
David Jone
Software Developer
(Embeddded Systems
Victorian Partnership of Advanced Computin
Melbourne, Victoria Australi

"Esha" wrote:

ASP Calendar With Highlighted Dates From DB
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...h-highlig.aspx