Quicken and Outlook 2003

Jerry

      24th Mar 2010
I'm using Quicken 2010 Deluxe and it has a feature to "Sync to Outlook" and
it works fine, syncs all of my bills and income to the dates in Outlook when
they are due. There is just one problem I'd like to fix. When Quicken "sends"
the date of the transaction to Outlook it defines a color for the Label. They
are all the same and I already have that color label in use. Can I somehow
change the default color of the transactions from Quicken or do I need to
change the label color that I already have defined to a different color?
Changing them may sound like the simplest fix but I used to color for
hundreds of appointments/dates that are not all recurring. It would take some
time to change them all.
Thanks for any help

Jerry

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      25th Mar 2010
If Quicken is assigning it, you need to change it in quicken. If you need
to change yours in Outlook, try a group by view - add the label field and
group by it then drag between groups.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: