QuickBooks export to Excel

SecurityGuy

      30th Apr 2010
Suddenly, my QuickBooks program no longer allows me to export to Excel.
Worked fine a week ago. I can log onto QB from every other pc in the office,
and export to Excel works. Any ideas?

Gord Dibben

      30th Apr 2010
Since you are exporting from QB I would start at that end.

What trouble-shooting have you done?

What message do you get when you try an export from QB?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP