Quick folders equivalent?

jt

      20th Mar 2005
Hello all,

Several of you have been very helpful with my migration to Windows XP and I
appreciate it. I was using Windows 98 and I had a great little utility
called "Quick Folders" which put a little lightning bolt icon in save and
open dialogue boxes that allowed me to choose from several of my most
recently accessed folders. Is there an equivalent to this little gem for
XP?

meowmom

      20th Mar 2005
Recent Folders....I have used it on my XP Hm and XP Pro puters at my ofc
....................it's great - I hope it works for you

http://www.handyarchive.com/Utilitie...t-Folders.html

"jt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zr2%d.44664$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> Several of you have been very helpful with my migration to Windows XP and
> I appreciate it. I was using Windows 98 and I had a great little utility
> called "Quick Folders" which put a little lightning bolt icon in save and
> open dialogue boxes that allowed me to choose from several of my most
> recently accessed folders. Is there an equivalent to this little gem for
> XP?

curt@sox.com

      20th Mar 2005
jt wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Several of you have been very helpful with my migration to Windows XP and I
> appreciate it. I was using Windows 98 and I had a great little utility
> called "Quick Folders" which put a little lightning bolt icon in save and
> open dialogue boxes that allowed me to choose from several of my most
> recently accessed folders. Is there an equivalent to this little gem for
> XP?

I use FolderView on XP:
http://www.folderview.com/folderview/

jt

      20th Mar 2005

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:1N3%d.6663$uk7.2306@fed1read01...
> jt wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Several of you have been very helpful with my migration to Windows XP and
>> I appreciate it. I was using Windows 98 and I had a great little utility
>> called "Quick Folders" which put a little lightning bolt icon in save and
>> open dialogue boxes that allowed me to choose from several of my most
>> recently accessed folders. Is there an equivalent to this little gem for
>> XP?

> I use FolderView on XP:
> http://www.folderview.com/folderview/

Thanks to you and meowmom for the suggestions. I have installed both to see
which I like better.

jt

      21st Mar 2005

"jt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Go5%d.40151$(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:1N3%d.6663$uk7.2306@fed1read01...
>> jt wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> Several of you have been very helpful with my migration to Windows XP
>>> and I appreciate it. I was using Windows 98 and I had a great little
>>> utility called "Quick Folders" which put a little lightning bolt icon in
>>> save and open dialogue boxes that allowed me to choose from several of
>>> my most recently accessed folders. Is there an equivalent to this
>>> little gem for XP?

>> I use FolderView on XP:
>> http://www.folderview.com/folderview/

> Thanks to you and meowmom for the suggestions. I have installed both to
> see which I like better.

After trying both folderview and recent folders, both are unsatisfactory.
Any other suggestions? The closer it works like quick folders the better.

DW

      21st Mar 2005

>>> I use FolderView on XP:
>>> http://www.folderview.com/folderview/

Just for general info - Folder View does not work correctly with
MS Office 2003 Pro.
DW