Questions on Outlook XP

CJN

      12th Jul 2003
Two questions in the use of Outlook XP:

1. For some reason all my names are listed with a first name first, not last
name. This is confusing. So I went into Properties and selected the łFile
As˛ hoping that would then display last names first. But it didnšt. What am
I doing wrong?

2. When Outlook opens I want it to open to my Inbox automatically, not
to calendar or something else. How do I do that?

Thanks

Darren

      12th Jul 2003
Questions on Outlook XPFor point 1 (assuming you mean in Contacts), in Outlook open each contact manually type in the name you want to display, if it does not show the name in the order you want from the dropdown list.

For point 2, Click on Tools--Options then select the "Other" tab. Select the Advanced Options button whereupon you can select the startup folder from the General settings option.

Regards

Daz

"CJN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:BB358F44.1086%(E-Mail Removed)...
Two questions in the use of Outlook XP:

1.. For some reason all my names are listed with a first name first, not last name. This is confusing. So I went into Properties and selected the "File As" hoping that would then display last names first. But it didn't. What am I doing wrong?