Question on XP Home (OEM)

howem01

      23rd Apr 2008
Does any body know if XP Home (OEM Edition) has a maximum times that you can
Re-Install & Activate it?

--
Michael

Shenan Stanley

      23rd Apr 2008
howem01 wrote:
> Does any body know if XP Home (OEM Edition) has a maximum times
> that you can Re-Install & Activate it?

Windows XP (all versions) in the OEM/Retail format has no limit on how many
times you can install/activate it. You may have to use telephone activation
and you may run into a message that is so badly worded it makes you think
you have reached some limit - but the truth is - you have not.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP