Question about Dvd burning software

darkness_devilz@hotmail.com

      4th Aug 2006
I would like to know a good DVD(film) burning software....(pay or free)
One that can bypass protection, remove menu and things like that.
-------------------------------------

Starfoxy17 u104649

Games that I like to play

href=http://www.gamestotal.com/>Strategy Games</a><br><a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com/>Unification Wars</a> - <a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com/>Massive Multiplayer Online
href=http://www.stephenyong.com/runescape.htm>Runescape</a><br><a
href=http://www.stephenyong.com/kingsofchaos.htm>Kings of chaos</a><br>

alshenk@gmail.com

      5th Aug 2006
This is ILEGAL unless you own the copy, and you are making a second to
keep origional safe. AFTER saying that, i use DVD43 to romove
protection, and then 1click dvd copy 4.2 to copy.

Alshenk -#125588

href=http://www.gamestotal.com/>Strategy Games</a><br><a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com/>Unification Wars</a> - <a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com/>Massive Multiplayer Online
href=http://www.stephenyong.com/runescape.htm>Runescape</a><br><a
href=http://www.stephenyong.com/kingsofchaos.htm>Kings of chaos</a><br>

Eric

      5th Aug 2006

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> This is ILEGAL unless you own the copy, and you are making a second to
> keep origional safe.

Actually in the US, it's not even legal then. And don't go saying
"fair use" because that has nothing to do with backups and the law
saying you can make backups only applies to CDs when you backup to
"approved media" (ones that paid the tax) using "approved methods" (and
ripping to MP3 isn't one according to the Napster decision).

A better place to look for this information is
<http://www.videohelp.com>, they have lots of guides on how to do this
using freeware.

Saxman

      5th Aug 2006
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> i use DVD43 to romove
> protection, and then 1click dvd copy 4.2 to copy.

This is not freeware if you read the licence.