Q about WebCam

=SERGE=

      27th Mar 2009
Hello
Can a Webcam film from a distance 10m ?
I need to film and record interesting lectures at university.
I don't realy need an extremely good quality. Sound is more important. But
the picture should be reasonably good

Thank you

THE C. [MS MVP]

      30th Mar 2009
Yes, get a video camera with a 2 Mega Pixel rating and you should be fine. I
have one about 6 months old and costs me about 80 dollars at the time. Make
it a great day.
--
Computer/Software Tech.

Charles Richmond
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

"=SERGE=" wrote:

> Hello
> Can a Webcam film from a distance 10m ?
> I need to film and record interesting lectures at university.
> I don't realy need an extremely good quality. Sound is more important. But
> the picture should be reasonably good
>
> Thank you

=SERGE=

      30th Mar 2009
Thank you.
What's your webcamera? And what is good software for web cam?

"THE C. [MS MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> / :
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes, get a video camera with a 2 Mega Pixel rating and you should be fine.
> have one about 6 months old and costs me about 80 dollars at the time.
> Make
> it a great day.
> --
> Computer/Software Tech.
>

> Charles Richmond
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>

> "=SERGE=" wrote:
>
>> Hello
>> Can a Webcam film from a distance 10m ?
>> I need to film and record interesting lectures at university.
>> I don't realy need an extremely good quality. Sound is more important.
>> But
>> the picture should be reasonably good
>>
>> Thank you

THE C. [MS MVP]

      1st Apr 2009
It's a Microsoft camera. I use the supplied software. Make it a great day.