how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote)

=?Utf-8?B?RGViYmU=?=

      27th Sep 2005
how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote)

Sonia

      27th Sep 2005
Hold down the Alt key and type 0169 on the 10 key numeric pad.
--

Sonia Coleman
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team

"Debbe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote)

=?Utf-8?B?UFBUTWFnaWNpYW4=?=

      27th Sep 2005
What Sonia said or click on Insert, Symbol, click on the copyright symbol,
click on Insert, click on Close.
--
Thanks,
Glenna Shaw

"Sonia" wrote:

> Hold down the Alt key and type 0169 on the 10 key numeric pad.
> --
>
> Sonia Coleman
> Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team
> Autorun Software, Templates and Tutorials
> http://www.soniacoleman.com
>
> "Debbe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote)

=?Utf-8?B?RGViYmU=?=

      27th Sep 2005
I tried that and it WONT let you do it when you are header or footer... It
won;t ket you click on Insert, Symbol, and copyright symbol..

THe Alt 0169 WORKS......

BIG THANKS!!!

"PPTMagician" wrote:

> What Sonia said or click on Insert, Symbol, click on the copyright symbol,
> click on Insert, click on Close.
> --
> Thanks,
> Glenna Shaw
> Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team
> http://www.pptmagic.com
>

> "Sonia" wrote:
>
> > Hold down the Alt key and type 0169 on the 10 key numeric pad.
> > --
> >
> > Sonia Coleman
> > Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team
> > Autorun Software, Templates and Tutorials
> > http://www.soniacoleman.com
> >
> > "Debbe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote)

=?Utf-8?B?UFBUTWFnaWNpYW4=?=

      27th Sep 2005
Cool. I learned something new, too.
--
Thanks,
Glenna Shaw

"Debbe" wrote:

> I tried that and it WONT let you do it when you are header or footer... It
> won;t ket you click on Insert, Symbol, and copyright symbol..
>
> THe Alt 0169 WORKS......
>
> BIG THANKS!!!
>
> "PPTMagician" wrote:
>
> > What Sonia said or click on Insert, Symbol, click on the copyright symbol,
> > click on Insert, click on Close.
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Glenna Shaw
> > Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team
> > http://www.pptmagic.com
> >

> > "Sonia" wrote:
> >
> > > Hold down the Alt key and type 0169 on the 10 key numeric pad.
> > > --
> > >
> > > Sonia Coleman
> > > Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team
> > > Autorun Software, Templates and Tutorials
> > > http://www.soniacoleman.com
> > >
> > > "Debbe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

TAJ Simmons

      27th Sep 2005
Another trick.....

type in open bracket
(

a lower case

a close bracket
)

in any text box, powerpoint will 'auto correct' it to a single copyright
symbol.

this can be copied and pasted into the footer area/menu/window thing

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints, tips and more...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...