How to Put all taps in one

elvin9

      28th Aug 2008
I have a file with too many taps with informationt in the column A and B and
I want to put all together in only one tap call summary how I can do.

Tom [Pepper] Willett

      28th Aug 2008
How is this related to FrontPage?
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
"elvin9" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
:I have a file with too many taps with informationt in the column A and B
and
: I want to put all together in only one tap call summary how I can do.
:

elvin9

      28th Aug 2008
No this is for microsoft excel

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote:

> How is this related to FrontPage?
> --
> Tom [Pepper] Willett
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
> "You're a daisy if you do!"
> ---
> FrontPage Support:
> http://www.frontpagemvps.com/
> ===
> "elvin9" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> :I have a file with too many taps with informationt in the column A and B
> and
> : I want to put all together in only one tap call summary how I can do.
> :

Tom [Pepper] Willett

      28th Aug 2008
Well, this is a FrontPage newsgroup. You need to post in an Excel
newsgroups.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
"elvin9" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: No this is for microsoft excel
:
: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote:
:
: > How is this related to FrontPage?
: > --
: > Tom [Pepper] Willett
: > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
: > "You're a daisy if you do!"
: > ---
: > FrontPage Support:
: > http://www.frontpagemvps.com/
: > ===
: > "elvin9" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: > :I have a file with too many taps with informationt in the column A and
: > and
: > : I want to put all together in only one tap call summary how I can do.
: > :
: >
: >
: >

Rob Giordano \(Crash\)

      30th Aug 2008
What's a "tap" ?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well, this is a FrontPage newsgroup. You need to post in an Excel
> newsgroups.
> --
> Tom [Pepper] Willett
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
> "You're a daisy if you do!"
> ---
> FrontPage Support:
> http://www.frontpagemvps.com/
> ===
> "elvin9" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> : No this is for microsoft excel
> :
> : "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote:
> :
> : > How is this related to FrontPage?
> : > --
> : > Tom [Pepper] Willett
> : > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
> : > "You're a daisy if you do!"
> : > ---
> : > FrontPage Support:
> : > http://www.frontpagemvps.com/
> : > ===
> : > "elvin9" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> : > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> : > :I have a file with too many taps with informationt in the column A
> and
> : > and
> : > : I want to put all together in only one tap call summary how I can
> do.
> : > :
> : >
> : >
> : >

Stefan B Rusynko

      30th Aug 2008
A devise used to extract the nectar of Gods from a beer keg

Rob Giordano \(Crash\)

      30th Aug 2008
oh that kinda tap!

--