How to put 2 pictures together on the desktop?

URBAN

      25th Jul 2007
Hello There Learned Friend on Windows xp Media Center,
I know how to put a JPEG picture on my desktop, no problem. My
question is:-
I have 2 JPEGS both the side of a credit card. How can I put these 2
pictures together on the desktop, one next to the other?
Thanking you ion advance,
Regards,
Urban

Phil Weldon

      25th Jul 2007
'URBAN' wrote:
| I know how to put a JPEG picture on my desktop, no problem. My
| question is:-
| I have 2 JPEGS both the side of a credit card. How can I put these 2
| pictures together on the desktop, one next to the other?
_____

By using a graphics editing program, free or fee, to combine the two .jpg
images. Save the result as a .jpg image. The steps necessary to do this
depend on the editing program. The program Paint is included in Microsoft
Windows and can be used; but it is very limited in image editing capability.

Phil Weldon

"URBAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Hello There Learned Friend on Windows xp Media Center,
| I know how to put a JPEG picture on my desktop, no problem. My
| question is:-
| I have 2 JPEGS both the side of a credit card. How can I put these 2
| pictures together on the desktop, one next to the other?
| Thanking you ion advance,
| Regards,
| Urban

Don Schmidt

      25th Jul 2007
If you need some help on this, send them to me and I'll put them together
and return them.

dschmidt AT pacifier DOT com

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"URBAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello There Learned Friend on Windows xp Media Center,
> I know how to put a JPEG picture on my desktop, no problem. My
> question is:-
> I have 2 JPEGS both the side of a credit card. How can I put these 2
> pictures together on the desktop, one next to the other?
> Thanking you ion advance,
> Regards,
> Urban

Ayush

      26th Jul 2007
[URBAN] wrote-:
> Hello There Learned Friend on Windows xp Media Center,
> I know how to put a JPEG picture on my desktop, no problem. My
> question is:-
> I have 2 JPEGS both the side of a credit card. How can I put these 2
> pictures together on the desktop, one next to the other?
> Thanking you ion advance,

Right click Desktop, Click Properties
Go to Desktop tab, Click Customize button
Go to Web tab and click New > Select the picture
Click OK > OK > OK

You can add as many pictures as you want by using this method.

Good Luck, Ayush.
--
Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/usi...p/default.mspx

URBAN

      26th Jul 2007
THANK YOU AYUSH, MUCH OBLIGED, URBAN
On Jul 26, 12:25 am, Ayush <"ayushmaan.j[aatt]gmail.com"> wrote:
> [URBAN] wrote-:
>
> > Hello There Learned Friend on Windows xp Media Center,
> > I know how to put a JPEG picture on my desktop, no problem. My
> > question is:-
> > I have 2 JPEGS both the side of a credit card. How can I put these 2
> > pictures together on the desktop, one next to the other?
> > Thanking you ion advance,

> Right click Desktop, Click Properties
> Go to Desktop tab, Click Customize button
> Go to Web tab and click New > Select the picture
> Click OK > OK > OK
>
> You can add as many pictures as you want by using this method.
>
> Good Luck, Ayush.
> --
> Windows XP:http://www.microsoft.com/windows/usi...p/default.mspx

Ayush