pulsing fonts?

=?Utf-8?B?YW15?=

      23rd May 2005
how do i get a highlights section of my project to pulse or do anything else
i want it to do. i want that one word to stand out (other than using bold,
underline, color ect.) please help

new user

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hpcmFn?=

      23rd May 2005
I have not seen pulsating fonts but as an alternative, you might want to look
at http://officeone.mvps.org/ppttips/effect_pulsate.html. To get what you
want with this alternative, you would have to put that one word in a
different shape and place it in its right position with the rest of text.

- Chirag

OfficeOne Animations - Add over 50 animation effects to PowerPoint
http://officeone.mvps.org/anims/anims.html

"amy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how do i get a highlights section of my project to pulse or do anything else
> i want it to do. i want that one word to stand out (other than using bold,
> underline, color ect.) please help
>
> new user

TAJ Simmons

      23rd May 2005
amy

There is an A-Z to effects demonstrated at
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com...animations.htm

None of them are called pulse, but they go further than bold and underline

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc