Publishing movies

pol

      28th Apr 2009
When I am trying to publish the movies, after completing 62% it will become
hang. That means publishing havn't done aftre 62%. it feels publishing
become pause. What is the reason for this. No any other message can be seen.

What I have to do to publish the movie. Please let me know

With thanks and regards
Polachan

Graham Hughes

      3rd May 2009
What file types do you have on the timeline?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

news:(E-Mail Removed)...