psp8 files? What are they?

dev

      26th Dec 2004
Hello,

I am wondering what psp8 files are? Are they important and why are the
located in my documents file? I would have thought if they are important
that they would have been placed in the programs file?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Mikhail Zhilin

      26th Dec 2004
That is the working folder of 'PaintShop Pro 8' program, which, I think,
is installed at your computer.
--
Mikhail Zhilin
http://www.aha.ru/~mwz
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 11:53:18 -0000, "dev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am wondering what psp8 files are? Are they important and why are the
>located in my documents file? I would have thought if they are important
>that they would have been placed in the programs file?
>
>Thanks in advance for any tips.

Paul Heslop

      26th Dec 2004
Mikhail Zhilin wrote:

> That is the working folder of 'PaintShop Pro 8' program, which, I think,
> is installed at your computer.

yup

--
Paul (It seems like I've been here before)
Stop and Look

Michael Stevens

      26th Dec 2004
dev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am wondering what psp8 files are? Are they important and why are the
> located in my documents file? I would have thought if they are
> important that they would have been placed in the programs file?
>
> Thanks in advance for any tips.

Paint Shop Pro by Jasc.
http://www.jasc.com/
--
Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP
(E-Mail Removed)

dev

      26th Dec 2004
OH Nooo how foolish of me???

Thankyou yes I feel a twerp for not realising that which is so obvious...

"Mikhail Zhilin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> That is the working folder of 'PaintShop Pro 8' program, which, I think,
> is installed at your computer.
> --
> Mikhail Zhilin
> http://www.aha.ru/~mwz
> Sorry, no technical support by e-mail.
> Please reply to the newsgroups only.
> ======
> On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 11:53:18 -0000, "dev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I am wondering what psp8 files are? Are they important and why are the
>>located in my documents file? I would have thought if they are important
>>that they would have been placed in the programs file?
>>
>>Thanks in advance for any tips.

dev

      26th Dec 2004

"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mikhail Zhilin wrote:
>>
>> That is the working folder of 'PaintShop Pro 8' program, which, I think,
>> is installed at your computer.

> yup

It is obvious now you say it Just I couldn't see what it was.

> --
> Paul (It seems like I've been here before)
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

dev

      26th Dec 2004

"Michael Stevens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> dev wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am wondering what psp8 files are? Are they important and why are the
>> located in my documents file? I would have thought if they are
>> important that they would have been placed in the programs file?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any tips.

> Paint Shop Pro by Jasc.
> http://www.jasc.com/

Hello and thanks for the tip,

I have got a free installed version with the computer that I purchased, its
just I'm used to these programm files to be placed in the programs folder as
is usually the case with windows 98.
Thanks again for your response

dev wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Mikhail Zhilin wrote:
> >>
> >> That is the working folder of 'PaintShop Pro 8' program, which, I think,
> >> is installed at your computer.

> > yup
> >

> It is obvious now you say it Just I couldn't see what it was.

:O) I wouldn't worry about it, I did the same. I've used these progs
for years and that's the first time I've seen all those folders etc in
that way