Project Server 2002

umeremortals

      2nd Sep 2003
Where do I post a question about project server?

My ? is, Can I run project server and the new CRM
software from microsoft on the same server?

thx

Eric Fleischman [MSFT]

      2nd Sep 2003
Microsoft.public.project.*
There are a few newsgroups in that namespace.

I don't have a clue to the answer below, I'm sorry, but I've cross posted
this to a couple that looked promising. Maybe they'll know. :-)

~Eric

--
Eric Fleischman [MSFT]
Directory Services

news:042501c370f8$24a0bca0$(E-Mail Removed)...