Programme for downloading videos

Rod

      18th May 2008
Hi
im cody and im 13 at the moment and i would like to
know if there are any good programmes for downloading videos and music
i have tried lime wire but i find its abit unsafe and has alot of viruses
can you help me?

Bill in Co.

      18th May 2008
Probably not. But I'm sure you can use Google.

Rod wrote:
> Hi
> im cody and im 13 at the moment and i would like to
> know if there are any good programmes for downloading videos and music
> i have tried lime wire but i find its abit unsafe and has alot of viruses
> can you help me?

Malke

      18th May 2008
Rod wrote:

> Hi
> im cody and im 13 at the moment and i would like to
> know if there are any good programmes for downloading videos and music
> i have tried lime wire but i find its abit unsafe and has alot of viruses
> can you help me?

iTunes and Rhapsody are good. Otherwise spend some time on the forums at
www.afterdawn.com.

Malke
--
MS-MVP